Grade Your IT Consultant!
Does Your IT Consultant…
- Respond to support issues in 30 minutes or less?
- Provide INSTANT remote support?
- Remotely monitor your network around-the-clock, applying critical security patches, updating your virus definitions, and performing preventive maintenance?
- Provide professional web hosting, email, and cloud services?
- Insist on implementing the latest offsite, onsite, and other advanced backup techniques, such as backup/restore tests to protect your most important information?
- Provide you with written & detailed network documentation about your entire network, or do they secretly and exclusively hold the “keys to the kingdom?”
- Offer iron-clad service guarantees on their work, no less than 30 days?
- Provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails on active IT projects for your business?
- Explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand (not geek-speak)?
- Offer flat-rate or fixed-fee projects quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials”?
- Offer specials, discounts, and other client appreciation incentives to show their appreciation for your continued business?